Tuesday, 22 December 2015

Weekly Photoset | Tokyo Whirlwind








































Along my month long trip, I'm hoping to keep up with my Weekly Photosets. I haven't done any in such a long time, but it's never too late and this trip will give me plenty of content, so I'll have no excuse. The past few days have been such a whirlwind of action. We arrived in Germany yesterday and even though I am ecstatic to start exploring, I miss my second home in Japan. We were there for about four days, although our time there was short, we managed to get a lot done: ate a lot of food, spent time walking around, shopping at the nearby shopping centre and spending time with family. Short and sweet, but as usual not long enough. The most memorable was the matcha parfait we had just before leaving for Frankfurt at Haneda International Airport. I had the matcha and roasted rice soft serve parifait that came with roasted rice, azuki beans, shiratamago and a wafer. It was so delicious, subtly sweet with a strong matcha and roasted rice flavour, a mix of crunchy, chewy and melt in your mouth textures made this so memorable. Keep a look out for my next Weekly Photoset on Frankfurt!