Friday, 24 July 2015

Good Vibes at Cheeky Sparrow


A couple of weeks ago I had lunch at Cheeky Sparrow with a few friends. Cheeky Sparrow is a mixture of a cafe and a bar and it is the most chilled out place to kick back and relax with a cocktail or a beer or a glass of whiskey or whatever you feel like drinking. They serve a wide variety of food that's meant to be shared, but fear not if you're not the sharing type, I did see a couple of one person meals like burgers and whatnot! The four of us decided to order pizzas as it was half price off Wednesday, which is seriously worth it if you're on a tight budget. I ended up paying around five dollars for the pizza when we split the bill. I shared a vegetarian pizza with a friend while the boys opted for a soy chicken pizza (according to them it was delicious!). The pizza we ate had roasted pumpkin, rocket, goats cheese and caramelised onions, it was huge, pretty and so delicious. My friend also had a espresso martini which I had a sip of, it was so good, I kind of wish I ordered one! It was smooth with a strong kick of coffee and chilled making it somewhat refreshing. I hoping to go back real soon, I love places like this, good food and drinks with a relaxed and fun atmosphere.

 Instagram: @everyday_weekends

Click to add a blog post for Cheeky Sparrow on Zomato