Saturday, 6 September 2014

Pizza Appreciation Post

 I love, love, love homemade pizza!! It beats all the pizzas you can get from chain stores! It's a little time consuming, but it's so worth it. Last weekend we made two huge trays of pizzas that made me so excited and full.I'm going to put everything in to dot-points.


We made this killer pizza tomato base sauce which tastes so good. The ingredients are:
  • diced can tomoatoes
  • garlic
  • fresh basil
  • salt and pepper
The toppings on the first pizza were:
  • mushroom
  • salami
  • onion
  • fresh tomato
  • green and red capsicum
  • tasty cheese
  • mozzarella cheese
The second pizza was a vegetarian one, that we had split in to two different pizzas. On the left:
  •  mushroom
  • fresh tomato
  • red and green capsicum
  • tasty cheese
  • mozzarella cheese
The one on the right:
  • roasted butternut pumpkin
  • baby spinach
  • feta cheese
 So, so good! I think I have an obsession with pizzas!