Sunday, 23 March 2014

Walking Down the Champs-Élysées

I forgot that I had uploaded a bunch of photos for a post that I said I would come back to. I took these photos when we were walking along the Champs Elysees. Because it was the festive season, all these market stalls were open along the famous road and it was jam packed with people. I couldn't really take any photos of the crowd because it was nearly impossible to due to overcrowding, but here are some photos I took when we stopped.



























This is photo of my favorite photos I took in Paris. Everything about it just reminds me of our time there, and the Eiffel Tower is so spectacular. I just love the colours in the sky and the leafless trees and everything acts as a silhouette against the sky. I wish I could go back!


Almost every market in Europe has at least one of these stalls where they sell waffles, hot wine, churros and crepes. We bought a bag of twelve churros that costs us five Euros I think? They were so yummy and we got to see them get made. Churros are a great snack to have during the winter time and while walking through the street.