Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Europe Sneak Peek

So, I'm back in Perth, and after a month of travelling in Europe I can't say that I'm happy to be back. I want to be back in London, Paris and Barcelona, just holidaying. Don't you wish you could just be on holiday all the time? The trip was beyond amazing, I feel somewhat smarter because just by walking around, I absorbed all this culture in Europe. There's so many museums, markets, shopping centers, events happening, things to eat and try, you'll never get bored. Also, the architecture is breathtaking. All buildings have this renaissance look about them, it's all carved, with statues, motifs and patterns. There's so many things I want to write about Europe, too many things actually.

Here's a little sneak peek of Europe and future posts that I'll be writing soon.

London, England.

Piccadilly Circus

London streets.

My bag and other random things.

London Eye

Christmas markets.

Sandwiches and food.

Stained glass windows.

Parisian food.

Art and culture in Paris

Stained glass windows (again).

Barcelona architecture.

Beautiful and sunny Barcelona.

Barcelona architecture.

Barceloneta.