Monday, 10 June 2013

Sunday Breakfast at Voyage

Yesterday I had an early (by my standards) breakfast with my friends at Voyage on West Coast. It was the last chance I could catch up with everyone before I leave this Friday and my last weekend in Perth. I ended up getting the homemade banana bread and a cappuccino like last time and it was still as yummy as last time! Warm, sweet and soft and the sweetness was balanced out by my warm cup of coffee. Voyage is a great place for food, their menu consists of modern Australian food which is made from free range and fresh produce.


The service is friendly and fast and the atmosphere is lively and relaxed at the same time. Usually there's a waiting time (around fifteen to twenty minutes, depending on how busy it is) to get a table, but we didn't have to wait at all! Seeing as there was seven of us and the weather was slightly damp from the early morning rain we sat outside under a canopy. The tables were wiped down and the chairs were dry, it wasn't that cold and it didn't rain, it was just cloudy. Inside was completely busy with a few places free. Spilt billing was easy as well because as we were sitting outside we had to order and pay at the takeaway counter, which definitely made payment much easier as a group! It was great catching up with my group because we rarely do since we graduated last year.